Sunday, June 21, 2009

I feel really sorry...

I feel really sorry for blogger!
- cause I'm gonna spam this place with randomness and totalt nothingness! AHA!
thats just how I am baby! 8D *points all over wall* BABIES... posters? O-o, errrm..
THATS WHAT IM SAYING! ARGNESS! I'm so soso RANDOM and I just can't help it!
I'm bad, aren't I? ... NOT xD eeeerm.. yes.. damnit.. what was all this about again? xD
너라고! heheh.. eeeeeeeerm.. I'm having lots of fun with the IME. I acually cared to find out where to push to get the right result this time around ♥
Now I will listen to 거짓말remix 빅뱅♥
One day I will get the hang of it 8D Then I just gotta learn to speak it, O-o,
same for the 日本語 あのね、 私は not that fast a learner as I want to be! xD omg,
half of half! thats just how I live, all situations! IM ALWAYS HALFWAY NEVERDONE! darnit!
anyways! 빅뱅 for me!
byebye! じゃね!

No comments: