Saturday, February 26, 2011

Legend ♥

So this weekend is spend at my parents place by the sea-side.
I would like very much to take some pic's of the nature but damn there is snow AND it's raining.
Oh yea and my SD card is -still- missing -_-"

Anyways. I made a couple of HTC LEGEND wallpapers... mostly 'coz my phone is that kind? XD
so I just wanted to share them with you peepz in case anyone had one aswell? :D

DIAMONDS are sparkling in my heart:


SUPER HERO tell me why is this my life...:


I think they are pretty awesome but you decide? :D
If anyone wants them in better quality just comment so ^^

Other than that I'm just chilling, nothing much happens out here, and I like it like that for a while since the hectic style is too hard in the long run...

ANYWAYS! see you all around :D

xoxo, Lovies~~

No comments: