Sunday, February 17, 2013

Wow I'm way out of line!

I just realized that even thought I've finally got the interwebz in my appartment I still haven't even made a blog post! Shame on me, 'cause it wasn't the first time! As always I will promise to update more often ... and this time I will attempt to keep the promis!
- tho right now the main reason I acually update, is that I can't sleep due to a swollen eye, caused by under skin infection under my f*ckin' eyebrow... i look really freaky... like notrê dame freaky... and it hurts like a mother f*cker!
And no... no pictures because I'm ashamed and hiding to my best ability in my appartment! Haha.. <3
Anyhoe haha
This is an app that I'm using {yep I'm lazy and you know it haha} so I haven't figured how to use it, like how to include and place pictures in the text flow so bare with me :P
If you come along to see some random photo of my bitches then excuse me haha...
XOXO Shiki LeBroche <3



No comments: