Sunday, September 13, 2009

Nykøbing, Decco and a big fat ear!

Last night I went to a Decco concert/ Clubbing together with Maibritt and Charlotte!
It was awsome, Decco are really great performers. And well besides from that, I was kinda tipsy, Doing some dancing and shiz. It was awesome! I wanna go out with Maibritt and Charlotte more often! -
Today my mom called, kinda angry, cause I just couldn't say if I did or did not use too much money. Kiiinda irritating when I can say "Mom seriously theres enough so I still can live the next two weeks" - fucking get off my back! xD

My left ear is kinda swollen, but that might be because I went from a normal earring size the day before yesterday and up till 4 millimeters on aprox. 5 hours. xD lol! I SO FUCKING WANT STRETCHES AGAIN! - I might have to take it out tomorrow tho, cause I'm going to work, cause I have no skin-toned plugs to put in. kinda fucked. I wanna get some so I can have stretches! .. but that might wait till -after- my trial time xD LOL!
I don't wanna be kicked out because of that xD.

My head hurts. I think I drank too much yesterday xD But.. I CAN HANDLE IT!... not! xD
nah, really it was so much fun! I wanna go again.
My neck hurts aswell, that might be from some head-banging.. or sleeping on the couch! xD Fuck it!

I wanna watch some TV or something, I feel so out of touch from the real world 8D
NEWS NOW! GOGO!

BAI & じゃね
『我が儘』☆笑!

No comments: