Monday, September 14, 2009

oh yea!

I've got lots of battle-wounds today!
I look so smexy xD
- I wanna watch a Love to kill.. but that will be after the news! xD

I'm off tomorrow, so I'll be sleeping late tomorrow! HAHA
- I'll have to pick up my copy of G-Dragons Heartbreaker album at the post office.
And some books at the library xD

Wednesday, Thursday & Friday will be some damn long days.. but we have to get "fugl" up. So it will be okay.. I'll be sleeping in the weekend! xD
.. maybe call Maibritt up, trying to convincing her to go to Holstebro! xD
We were out in Nykøbing. I still can't believe I danced. I dance like a dork xD
- But hey, we powned Nykøbings ass... with all the new moves. I brought some GD to the plate... LOLOOL

I will watch News now and eat some salmon.. so healthy! ...
AND THE A LOVE TO KILL! <3

No comments: