Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Cupcakes, Donuts & Peace..

Hey peepz!

I haven't been taking photos of my apartment yet, mostly because I haven't gotten everything hung yet. But this is a little update :D

Here are some pictures of what I have been making/doing (not so much doing, thought ha) ;P



star earings and a feather earing..





Cupcake and dounot earings :3


Cake ring .. don't mind the fat hand hehe




Necklace, feathers, peacesign, and a star - long strap ( love this one )




a bag for my medicine




I'm making a candywrapper bag from this "Gravitation"-manga. It is in Norwegian hehe


Today I also saw something that made me stop.. yes, I STOPPED haha...


A really big mushroom O_O it was.. really big

REALLY BIG

And to end of.. A resent pic:


the end :P

3 comments:

Jaesunnie said...

Omgomgomgomg - You be looking so good Shiki ~

And damn, I really love those earrings, especially, those with the feathers *do want* ~

나니 said...

SUPER nice billede, mylady! : D

just Jennifer :3 said...

i loveeeeee your earringss <33
pure love * ^*