Friday, September 30, 2011

End of story -- :S

Hey Y'all xD

I have been much about the mushrooms haven't I? :P
Well the sad part is that someone ruined them.. actually some time ago..

I took a photo..


it's kinda sad isn't it? Well I thought so :S

It looked like some more was coming but they kinda died before they got big

Anyway~

I tried to make a makeup look with my HOT palette:

I'm not very good at catching makeup looks with my camera ;/

well, this is how it looks in full shot:


and I got inspired by a video to do nails ;O

Do yo like them? :D


Anyways.. it's just a short update sitting at my parents place again hehe
bye!


7 comments:

Melody said...

I like your nails! was the inspiring video by bubzbeauty? o: just saw her doing autumn inspired nails and they look a bit like yours(with other colours) :)

Shiki LeBroche said...

Thanks :D I loved them too! :P
- I watched a video with Fleur de force, where she got her nails done by a professional nail artist,
But I think I will check out the bubzbeauty video, or I will try to find it!
Thanks for the comment!

Nina said...

Ehh Shiki!? I don't know if you remeber me but I used to be an affiliate of yours on you site, but site was dedicated to dramas it was called "Drama Love" :] How have you been? BTW I think it's sad those mushrooms were ruined, they were beautiful you don't see mushrooms like those in California.

Shiki LeBroche said...

Hey Yuri!!
I remember! It was the good times! hehe
- I've been okay, my life is a bit hectic but I'll get over it hehe
How are you? It has been such a long time!

Yea it's really sad :( I got so angry, people can't appreciate the natures beauty, they absolutely have to ruin it ._.""

Nina said...

Yay I'm glad you remember me, I thought you were gunna be like "uhh who's this weirdo" lol xD But yes they were good times~ :]

Aww that sucks, I hope things will get better :]
I'm like you, things a bit hectic with school for me. So much work, it's consuming my life lol. But yeah it has been a while, I just stumbled on your blog from one of your friends I pressume she had a link of yours on her page and I thought the lame sounded familiar so I clicked and here we are lol :]

Yeah that sucks :/ A lot of people don't pay attention to nature at all :|

[희정] Hee Jeong said...

aw poor things! :///

aah camera always kills the make up!! T___T but it looks good! : D
and the nails are cute and very autumn-ish! NICE! ^^V


bloogggg more! XD

Nina said...

Happy Birthday Shiki!