Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Mushroom rant

Okay,
In a post before I said that I saw something that made me stop.
And it was a Mushroom.




The same time there were four new one coming I could see.
They were all small and white coming up through the dirt.
Well..

Going on weekend they were still small and white!

They were all up yesterday when I went out again.
But it was kinda funny I think because two of them are small and are placed with the one I thought was big... but yes

YESTERDAY it was, the other two had become BIG BIG.. like bigger than the first one (and the first one had not grown further.)



But today when I went out they had become even larger!
I was amazed.. it's weird I know but I have never seen them so big!!


I feel like I'm ranting about nothing XD sorry!

bye for now :3

3 comments:

나니 said...

HAHA, it's not really a 'rant' per say.. but it's still kinda cute : D

Shiki LeBroche said...

Hehe Sorry I just realized it! xD totally dumb! xD

Zoe said...

They look far to cute to swiiishy :P